Before you send us an E-Mail request please review these FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) as they might help resolve any issue you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where did Power Profiles get my company information?
- Our listing information is licensed and purchased from third party companies that obtain business listings from public record databases.
- How do I modify my data on my company’s listing?
- Users with premium memberships or verified profiles may make electronic changes to their data by logging into their account. If you do not have an account please do a search for your company in our database and follow the steps to claim your listing.
- How can I add my company’s listing to the PowerProfiles’ database?
- Our profiles receive daily exposure from web traffic each day through both direct linking and organic search engines such as Google. If you would like to promote your business in our directory and expand your company’s web presence, please complete the Add a Company Form and submit it to our records division.
- What can I do if my information is incorrectly classified as a business?
We have no problem updating inaccurate listings or removing listings incorrectly listed as a business. In order to remove a listing from our site, please visit the profile page of the listing and click on the link entitled, "I don't want my information listed!" This link will provide you with directions to your information from our website via phone verification (please note that the automated phone verification system will only call the number we have on file for you already). If you do not have access to the telephone number listed you may download the Removal Request Form which must be sent to our records division along with proof of affiliation to the data you want removed from our site. Upon receipt of your request, we will notify you once your listing has been removed from our site.