- Bill Freedman is entering his eighteenth year of leadership on the front lines of transforming innovative technologies into sustainable businesses. Part pioneer, part evangelist, he’s worked shoulder-to-shoulder with IT practitioners around the globe, and with Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, engineers and sales professionals. Freedman’s accomplishments span business successes and technological breakthroughs, including:
* Leveraging Compiere's success as the leading open source ERP project into a growing and sustainable business.
* Popularizing the Scalix Email and Calendaring Platform, the leading open and scalable enterprise messaging solution.
* Ushering in the new software-as-a-service business model at Applicast, integrating hosted applications with professional services—offered for a predictable monthly cost.
* Driving multiple new product introductions at Remedy Corporation, resulting in broad adoption of IT service management solutions.
* Changing the economics of database and accounting software at Oracle and Solomon Software with new products that set high marks for being easy to acquire, easy to install and easy to use.
As a hands-on marketing leader, Bill Freedman is a competent strategist and an experienced practitioner in a broad range of marketing disciplines.
Keeping a keen eye on performance metrics, he’s managed direct, cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams, and significant budgets. He’s lead new product initiatives and guided multi-million dollar product lines. He ensures customer satisfaction by sweating the details required for building products, brands, and revenue.
- marketing, advertising